HEAD OVER TO PROMPT POST #7.
Keep filling prompts on this post! Make sure to link any new fic on the complete or work in progress fills posts so it doesn't get missed.
Please read the current rules before commenting on this post.
Previous Rounds: Prompt Post #1 | Prompt Post #2 | Prompt Post #3 | Prompt Post #4 | Prompt Post #5
AO3 Collection | Searchable Prompts on Delicious | Fills: Completed & WIPs
- YKINMKATO. Play nice. If you don't like something, scroll on.
- All comments must be anon. If you would like to be politely banned to avoid anon-failing, leave a logged-in comment on the mod post or pm the mod account.
- Subject lines should only be changed if you're posting a prompt or a fill (indicators like OP or Author!Anon should go in the body of the comment).
- RPF is allowed. Crossovers, characters from the extended Marvel Universe and comics canon are allowed, but must relate to the 2015 TV show in some way.
- Discussion not related to the prompt should be moved to the discussion/off-topic post.
- Drop a comment on the mod post if you have any questions or problems.
- All types of prompts are welcome.
- Use the subject line for the main idea of your prompt (pairing or characters, keywords, kink).
- Warnings are nice, but not mandatory. Get DW Blocker if there's anything you really don't want to see.
- Reposted prompts are allowed once one round has passed - i.e., prompts from post #2 cannot be reposted until post #4. Please include a link to where it has been previously posted.
- Put [FILL] or something similar in the subject line when posting a fill.
- Announce your fill on either the Completed Fills Post or the WIP Post.
- Long fills can either be posted over multiple comments, or posted on AO3 and linked back here.
- Multiple fills are always okay.
- Fills can be anything! Fic, art, vids are all welcome.
- If it wasn't written specifically for the prompt, it doesn't count as a fill. You are welcome to provide a link to already existing fic that does fit the prompt, in case the prompter hasn't seen it, but it doesn't count as a fill.